We are so honored to host a guest post for our Ramadan crafts 30-day challenge from Homemade Teacher.
Sister Amina is sharing a printable for Eid domed favor boxes that you can fill with goodies to make presents extra special.
Simple DIY Eid favour boxes
A simple diy project to make you Eid presents extra special.
- Box template (you can use the pdf provided )
1. Print and cut out the template
2. Fold or score all the sides as well as the dotted lines for the top of the box (The arch or dome shape)
3. Hole punch the top of the box using the circles as a guide
4. Glue down the base of the box as well as the flap to close the box
5. Fill in your favor box as you desire and close the opening of the box using some ribbon
Thank you here is the download.
By Amina (HomemadeTeacher – instagram account handle)